The Forum is an invite only event that will be held on May 25th, and will act as a precursor to The 19th FAB Awards. It brings together brands, creatives, media and tech to shine a light on thought leadership and innovation from the Food & Beverage industry.
Moderated by Contagious’ Will Sansom, the day will lift the lid on how brands continue to challenge boundaries, embrace new technologies and stay relevant. The speakers and panelists line-up of the FAB Forum includes:
- BrandOpus’ Nir Wegrzyn
- Nestle’s Steven Pollack
- Cobra Beer’s Lord Karan Bilimoria
- Heineken’s Fiona Curtin
- Mondelez International’s Derek Luddem
- IM Agency’s Maddie Raedts
- Mars, Incorporated’s Fabio Alings
- YouTube’s Susan Agliata
- Rothco’s Emer Fitzgerald and Ray Swan
- Google Zoo’s Patrick Collister
- Jones Knowles Ritchie’s Uttara Masting
The thought leadership session will be held at Google UK’s St. Giles High Street venue in London.
Source: The FAB Awards